- Super Quick DeliveryOrdered on weekdays before 10 p.m. = Delivered the next Day *
- SHIPPING €4,95 (NL) & €6,95 (BE)Free from € 65 (NL) & € 100 (BE & DE)
- Quality ProductsOnly Award Winning Brands
- EXCELLENT SERVICECustomers rate us with a 9.4/10
Madara Comforting Toner
organicly certified toner!
Madara comforting toner is a certified organic and natural purifying toner for dry to very dry skin.
The Comforting toner with, among others, Chamomile and Cornflower soothes and softens dry and tight skin.
Regulates acidity and ensures that the skin absorbs the components of a moisturizing cream better. Strengthens without drying out. Regulates the pH balance, prevents skin irritation.
Natural moisturizing ingredients ensure that the skin looks clean and fresh.
After cleansing the face, put some toner on a cotton ball and spread it over face and neck. Then apply a moisturizing cream suitable for your skin. Can also be applied to delicate skin around the eyes.
- Based on natural ingredients
- Certified organic
- SLS free
- Alcohol free
- Free from mineral oils, silicones, parabens, EDTA, BHT-BHA and artificial colors
- Recyclable packaging and BPA free
- Cruelty Free
Aqua/Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water*, Melissa Officinalis (Melissa) Water*, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Chamomilla Recutita (Camomile) Flower Extract*, Betaine, Hydrolysed Glycosaminoglycans, Propanediol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Glucomannan, Lactic acid, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid
* Ingredients from Organic Farming ** Natural essential oils *** Made using organic ingredients **** Pure mineral pigments
100% of the ingredients are of natural origin. Of this, 14% comes from organic farming.
The heart of MÁDARA products - the active ingredients - is flowers and herbs from the meadows and forests of the Baltic Sea. The natural environment in the Baltic region is unique because the northern summers are much shorter, leaving flowers with a much shorter time to attract bees for pollination. Plants are forced to concentrate their flowering power in this short flowering period. As a result, they are rich in the active ingredients needed to survive in bitter climates at the time of harvest.