- Super Quick DeliveryOrdered on weekdays before 10 p.m. = Delivered the next Day *
- SHIPPING €4,95 (NL) & €6,95 (BE)Free from € 65 (NL) & € 120 (BE)
- Quality ProductsOnly Award Winning Brands
- EXCELLENT SERVICECustomers rate us with a 9.4/10
Water bottle from sugar cane
Water bottle from sugar cane. Excellent tool for kicking out our PET bottle addiction, when you drink tap water from your Be O you don't smell plastic and you don't use plastic but sugar cane.
Sugar on your lips. This water bottle is made from residual sugar cane instead of crude oil. That is great for the earth. The bottle is modular, so that it takes up less space when empty and can be easily cleaned. Does not melt in the mouth, not even in the dishwasher. 100% recyclable. It is an anti-plastic statement if you show yourself with this bottle.
The new plastic is made from renewable raw materials such as sugar cane, cassava and algae. We leave oil where it belongs, deep underground. The advantage of fool cane is that it is absolutely odorless. It is free from unpleasant odors, even after prolonged use!
Another advantage of this bottle is that the drinking spout has a handy edge, from which you can get dirt very easily. For example, lipstick can sometimes get stuck to the drink spout. With this 'gutter' you can easily clean the bottle.
You can wash the bottle in the dishwasher with confidence. Set the program to max. 65 ° C / 149 ° F. The bottle can also be easily cleaned with a washing-up brush.
- 500 ml / 17 oz
- Modular: the bottle has different parts that can be taken apart. When the bottle is empty, you can assemble it and that saves 40% space in your bag. See photo to see which parts the bottle consists of.
- Suitable for tap water and more drinks
- Dishwasher safe up to 65 ° C / 149 ° F
- No plastic odor & taste
- 94% bioplastic from Brazilian sugar cane
- Designed & made in Holland
- Free from BPA & other harmful substances
- Food safe
- 100% recyclable
- Bottle and cap: BIO-HDPE (BIO-high density polyethylene)
- Center ring: BIO-TPE (BIO-thermoplastic elastomer)
- Ring in cap: BIO-TPE (BIO-thermoplastic elastomer)
- Natural color pigments
- Dimensions 24.3 x 6.8 x 6.1 cm
For every BE O bottle sold, a tree is planted for Trees for the Future. In this way you reduce your impact on climate change even more!
Trees for the Future is a non-profit organization in Maryland, founded in 1989, and helps communities around the world plant trees.