- Super Quick DeliveryOrdered on weekdays before 10 p.m. = Delivered the next Day *
- SHIPPING €4,95 (NL) & €6,95 (BE)Free from € 65 (NL) & € 120 (BE)
- Quality ProductsOnly Award Winning Brands
- EXCELLENT SERVICECustomers rate us with a 9.4/10
Restorative Sea Culture Hydrating Toner
A 100% natural toner for normal, dry skin.
Intense water-infused elixir softens, plumps and hydrates thirsty skin using a base of gelatinous chia and algin from seaweed. Seaweed from uncontaminated waters retains the purest sea minerals and nutrients for the skin.
- Glycerin retains moisture and reduces fine lines.
- Hyaluronic acid stimulates collagen production and improves skin hydration.
- Algae retain moisture and nutrients.
- Sea kelp enriches skin and hair with essential minerals.
- Chia Water moisturizes and heals.
After cleansing, pump a half-dollar amount onto clean hands and pat them on the face (including eyelids / around the eyes) and neck. Or pump on a cotton pad and gently wipe on skin and neck.
All natural ingredients come from nature and ONLY undergo chemical changes as a result of organic processes such as fermentation, distillation and cold processing.
100% Pure products do not contain:
Synthetic chemicals, chemical preservatives, artificial fragrances, artificial colors, aggressive cleaning agents or other unhealthy toxins.
- Contains 100% natural ingredients
- Certified organic extracts and oils
- Free from mineral oils, silicones, parabens, sulfates, and artificial colors
- Without SLS
- Allergen-free perfumed
- Cruelty Free
- Sulfate free
Organic Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Water, Organic Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Organic Glycerin, Organic Laminaria (Algae) Extract, Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana (Yeast Ferment), Organic Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, Organic Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Essential Oil Blend: Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Vetivera Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Blood Orange) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil