- Super Quick DeliveryOrdered on weekdays before 10 p.m. = Delivered the next Day *
- SHIPPING €4,95 (NL) & €6,95 (BE)Free from € 65 (NL) & € 100 (BE & DE)
- Quality ProductsOnly Award Winning Brands
- EXCELLENT SERVICECustomers rate us with a 9.4/10
Lunchskins 2-Pack Bag Set - Charcoal Circles
Get rid of the plastic sandwich bags, here are the Lunchskins. These super-rich, handy bags have been developed by 3GreenMoms. They had been looking for a while for a solution to considerably reduce the daily throwing out of millions of sandwich bags. And that's where the Lunchskins came from.
Lunch skins are reusable take-away bags for food and non-food. They are useful for lunch or snacks to school, work or during an outdoor day. And also to use as a first aid or telephone bag during exercise. Once at home they go under the tap or the dishwasher and a few hours later - dry and clean - they are ready for endless use.
Lunch skins are very handy 100% cotton bags that you close with a zipper or Velcro. They are also easy to open, also because of the small hands. The bags are nice and flat, light and waterproof, so you can take them everywhere you go.
Is it dirty? No problem! The Lunchskin can simply be put in the dishwasher. The good thing is that it dries very quickly, so you can use it again the next day.
Now in a larger format!
1 lunch skins = 500 plastic bags.
- 62.5% polyester, 32.5% cotton, 5% polyurethane
- Daily use thanks to rapid drying
- Food safe and watertight
- Paint 100% free from lead, BPAs and phthalates
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Not suitable for the washing machine
- Handy flat format, fits easily in the bag
- Strong cotton fabric
- Zipper closure
- Easy to open and close
- Environmentally friendly
Content: 1 Snack Bag + 1 Sandwich Bag
Dimensions: Snack Bag 18 x 9 cm, Sandwich Bag 16.5 x 17.8 cm
LunchSkins are dishwasher safe. Turn them inside out before washing, and let them dry well before filling them with food. Wash before first use. They will soften and fade with use and multiple washes, just like a pair of your favorite old jeans. To keep them new for longer, wash by hand and air dry.
With the reusable Lunchskins you save a lot of plastic in the soil. Moreover, you will never have to look for plastic sandwich bags in your kitchen, because your unique Lunchskin will immediately stand out.