Refill for the deodorant stick 30 ml (the small one) from Loveli. The fresh scent of freshly laundered cotton. A completely natural perfume. An alltime favorite. You can easily place a refill yourself. Saves you money and saves the environment again some Read more
- Super Quick DeliveryOrdered on weekdays before 10 p.m. = Delivered the next Day *
- SHIPPING €4,95 (NL) & €6,95 (BE)Free from € 65 (NL) & € 100 (BE & DE)
- Quality ProductsOnly Award Winning Brands
- EXCELLENT SERVICECustomers rate us with a 9.4/10
Loveli Refill Deo, 30 ml
100% natural deodorant without aluminum and parabens.
Refill for the deodorant stick 30 ml (the small one) from Loveli. In the fresh scent of freshly washed cotton. A completely natural perfume. An all-time favorite. You can easily place a refill yourself. Saves you money and saves the environment some waste.
Fresh Cotton is an all natural perfume with the freshness of freshly washed cotton.
The refill is 30 ml and will last approximately 6 weeks.
See in this video how you can place the refill.
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is the ingredient that works so well against odors. But coconut oil also has a neutralizing effect and arrowroot and shea butter ensure a soft skin. With vitamin E as an antioxidant.
Sodium bicarbonate can have an irritating effect on sensitive skin. That is why it is combined with softening arrowroot. It can still happen that your skin responds. There is therefore a sensitive version with less sodium bicarbonate in it and skin care sandalwood oil.
Good to know about the Loveli Deo's
- This natural deodorant does not close your skin. So you still sweat (otherwise your body can't lose its waste), but you don't smell it.
- If you have sensitive skin quickly, your skin may react with a red rash. Immediately put some coconut oil on it and switch to the sensitive version can be the solution. But usually you get nicer skin because of all the fine ingredients.
- The shea butter in the deodorant can cause stains in your clothes. Of course you can wash it out, but it is better to let the deodorant dry a little before putting on your clothes.
- You do on average 6 weeks with 1 small deodorant stick or more than 3 months with a large stick.
- You can put the packaging with your plastic waste, but you can also refill it with a refill.
- If your body has really become addicted to the ingredients in your regular deo, it may first seem as if you are actually sweating worse. Your body is detoxing. Hold on, it's worth it!
Loveli deodorant contains no:
- synthetic perfumes / dyes
- animal products unless naturally produced by them, such as milk and honey
Characteristics Loveli deo:
- 100% Natural
- Aluminum free
- SLS free
- Alcohol free
- Free from mineral oils, silicones, parabens, EDTA, BHT-BHA and artificial colors
- No animal testing
- From Dutch soil
- 30 ml
Coconut oil, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), shea butter, beeswax, arrowroot, vitamin E and natural perfume made from essential oils.
INCI: Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Sodium Bicarbonate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Sheabutter), Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder (Arrowroot), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Perfume (Natural), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Benzyl Salicylate *, Citral *, Citronellol *, Geraniol *, Limonene *, Linalool * (* Natural Ingredients Essential Oils)