- Super Quick DeliveryOrdered on weekdays before 10 p.m. = Delivered the next Day *
- SHIPPING €4,95 (NL) & €6,95 (BE)Free from € 65 (NL) & € 100 (BE & DE)
- Quality ProductsOnly Award Winning Brands
- EXCELLENT SERVICECustomers rate us with a 9.4/10
Loveli Face Oil - Day
Natural face oil for the day!
This natural face oil from Loveli is a wonderful face oil specially intended for the daytime. With golden jojoba oil that absorbs quickly and gives a matte shine. The raspberry oil in this mix naturally has a protective UV filter.
The Loveli Face oil Day has the fresh scent of mandarin due to the addition of the essential oil red mandarin. This essential oil is not only for the scent, but also for the caring effect on your skin.
You can now also buy a refill for the Loveli Face Oil. This saves you waste and is better for the environment and your wallet.
Prefer to try first? Click here for the sample set.
Why use a face oil?
Why a face oil instead of a day cream? Most day creams consist of more than 70% water. Water that cannot absorb your skin at all and therefore does nothing for your skin. Of the remaining 30%, a portion goes to the emulsifier that ensures that the cream remains a cream and does not fall apart in water and oils, and then you also need a good preservative to ensure that it stays good for a while. The percentage of active substances that remains then is quite low.
Almost 100% of Loveli's face oils consist of pure oils. Only vitamin E has been added as an antioxidant. The Face oil Day is composed of 6 super beautiful oils that together provide pure protection and care. The Loveli Face oil Day absorbs quickly and gives a matte shine. Therefore you can use it in combination with make up.
One pump is enough for your face and neck and even neckline if you want to pull it through. Use the face oil after the facewash and the facemist. The Face oil Day is primarily intended for the daytime. Use the Loveli Face oil Night for the night.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free from mineral oils, silicones, parabens, sulphates, gluten and artificial colors
- Without SLS
- Allergen-free perfumed
- No animal testing
- Sulfate free
- 30 ml
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA OIL), PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL (SACHA INCHI SEED OIL), RUBUS IDAEUS (RASKBERRY SEED OIL), SQUALANE (SQUALAN), PRUNUS DULCIS (ANCIENT HOLY), VENCILE HUSAN, ANCILLY HUS NOBILIS PEEL OIL (RED MANDARINE OIL), LEMONENE *, DECYLALDEHYDE * (* NATURAL INGREDIENTS ESSENTIAL OILS).
The Face Oil Day consists of (in order of quantity):
Golden jojoba oil, raspberry seed oil, sacha inchi oil, squalane, almond oil, essential oil of red mandarin and vitamin E.
Golden jojoba oil: this oil penetrates deep into your skin and regulates the moisture balance. It makes the skin smooth and supple, strengthens connective tissue and prevents wrinkles. Jojoba oil is anti-allergenic and suitable for all skin types. The jojoba oil gives your skin a beautiful, matte shine.
Raspberry seed oil: this oil is deeply caring and protects your skin against moisture loss. It has a UV-absorbing effect and a sun protection factor. Very suitable for sensitive skin. Please note: the SPF height of the Loveli Face oil Day has not yet been determined. The oil is not intended as a sunscreen product.
Sacha Inchi oil: this oil is cold pressed from the seeds of the star-shaped fruit from the Amazon. It is very rich in omega 3 fatty acids that protects against sun damage. It is quickly absorbed by the skin and does not feel greasy. The oil protects against moisture loss and it has a soothing effect on irritated skin. It helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Squalane: squalane is not actually oil, but the active ingredient from olive oil. It is very well absorbed by the skin and makes the skin soft, smooth and supple. Squalane does not leave your skin feeling greasy and fine for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Almond oil: almond oil is a very rich oil and specially intended for dry skin. This oil absorbs less quickly, but very deeply. Also very suitable for sensitive skin.
Red mandarin essential oil: red mandarin oil is used in aromatherapy for the wonderful scent that brightens and soothes you. It stimulates the circulation in your skin.
Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant
Loveli Face Oil - Day