- Super Quick DeliveryOrdered on weekdays before 10 p.m. = Delivered the next Day *
- SHIPPING €4,95 (NL) & €6,95 (BE)Free from € 65 (NL) & € 100 (BE & DE)
- Quality ProductsOnly Award Winning Brands
- EXCELLENT SERVICECustomers rate us with a 9.4/10
Loveli Deodorant - Sensitive
Pure natural deodorant from Loveli without aluminum!
Pure natural deodorant stick without aluminum, that really works.
The Loveli deodorant contains the natural salt sodium bicarbonate as the most important active ingredient. Because it works great in neutralizing unwanted odors. Unfortunately about 2% of people are sensitive to sodium bicarbonate and after 2 weeks of use they get rash or stains.
Do you also have sensitive skin? Then that does not mean that you can forget the natural deos. This is because Loveli deodorant Sensitive Skin still only has natural ingredients, but now with extra arrowroot to soften the skin. With the essential oil Sandalwood that not only smells wonderfully soft, but is also anti-inflammatory. Plus the essential oil Bergamot that is antiseptic and that gives you a feeling of happiness.
The Loveli deo stick is 30 ml and will last approximately 6 weeks.
Please note: this deo is less strong than the other Loveli deos and I would only order it if you are sensitive to sodium bicarbonate.
The packaging is made of BPA-free polypropylene (plastic). It can be recycled with the rest of your plastic waste.
You can now also buy a refill for the Loveli deodorant. This saves you waste and is better for the environment and your wallet.
NOTE: The Loveli deo's turn the other way than you are used to. If you don't get the deo up, try turning the other way.
Good to know about the Loveli Deo's
- This natural deodorant does not close your skin. So you still sweat (otherwise your body can't lose its waste), but you don't smell it.
- If you have sensitive skin quickly, your skin may react with a red rash. Immediately put some coconut oil on it and switch to the sensitive version can be the solution. But usually you get nicer skin because of all the fine ingredients.
- The shea butter in the deodorant can cause stains in your clothes. Of course you can wash it out, but it is better to let the deodorant dry a little before putting on your clothes.
- You do on average 6 weeks with 1 small deodorant stick or more than 3 months with a large stick.
- You can put the packaging with your plastic waste, but you can also refill it with a refill.
- If your body has really become addicted to the ingredients in your regular deo, it may first seem as if you are actually sweating worse. Your body is detoxing. Hold on, it's worth it!
Loveli deodorant contains no:
- synthetic perfumes / dyes
- animal products unless naturally produced by them, such as milk and honey
Characteristics Loveli deo:
- 100% Natural
- Aluminum free
- SLS free
- Alcohol free
- Free from mineral oils, silicones, parabens, EDTA, BHT-BHA and artificial colors
- No animal testing
- From Dutch soil
- 30 ml
Coconut oil, arrowroot, beeswax, shea butter, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), vitamin E, sandalwood essential oil and bergamot oil.
The Sensitive skin deo has no perfume added and is practically odorless.
INCI: Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder (Arrowroot), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Sheabutter), Sodium Bicarbonate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Citrus Bergamia Bergamot) Oil , Citral *, Limonene *, Linalool * (* Natural Ingredients Essential Oils)