- Super Quick DeliveryOrdered on weekdays before 10 p.m. = Delivered the next Day *
- SHIPPING €4,95 (NL) & €6,95 (BE)Free from € 65 (NL) & € 100 (BE & DE)
- Quality ProductsOnly Award Winning Brands
- EXCELLENT SERVICECustomers rate us with a 9.4/10
John Masters Organics Shampoo for Fine Hair
Organic shampoo for fine hair!
Our lightweight shampoo was specially formulated to treat fine hair in multiple ways: To gently cleanse without stripping or weighing down hair, optimize scalp conditions and strengthen fine and limp strands for a lift of healthy-looking body.
Benefits of John Masters Organics Shampoo for Fine Hair
- Cleanses and volumizes fine hair
- Strengthens strands to prevent breakage and split ends
- Adds radiant shine
- 70% or more organic content
Rosemary - purifies and nourishes
Peppermint - soothes the scalp
Naturally derived surfactants - creates a lush lather
- To clean the hair, wet the hair, massage the shampoo into the hair and rinse
- Repeat for optimum again and let the vitamins and nutrients withdraw for 2-3 minutes and rinse off
- For fine hair: continue with Citrus & Neroli Detangler (can be used as a leave-in conditioner) or Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler
- For curly hair: continue with Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner or Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor
- Based on natural ingredients
- Certified organic extracts and oils
- Suitable for all hair types
- Free from SLS, SLES, mineral oils, silicones, parabens, sulfates, sodium dodecyl sulfate and artificial colors
- Cruelty Free
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice *, aqua (water), babassuamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, sodium coco amphodiacetate, panthenol (vitamin B5), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil *, urtica dioica (nettle) root extract *, sorbitol, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil *, glycerin, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed soy protein, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract *, equisetum hyemale (horsetail) extract *, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract *, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract *, achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract *, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract *, potassium sorbate, salix alba (willow) bark extract *, arginine, serine & threonine (amino acids), sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), sodium pca, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil *, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil *, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil *, su lfur, soy tocopherol, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil *, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil *, juniperus mexicana (cedarwood) oil *, pelargonium pelatum graveolens (geranium) flower oil *, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil *, santalum album (sandalwood) oil *, linalool †, citronellol †
* Organic ingredient
† A natural component or essential oils
About the products of John Masters Organics:
1. All products must be made with 70-100% organic ingredients.
2. The products do not contain SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), SLES, parabens, DEAs, MEAs or TEAs.
3. No GMOs (genetically modified organism).
4. Not tested on animals.
5. No artificial fragrances, colors or fillers.
6. All plant extracts and essential oils should, where possible, be certified organically.
7. All essential oils must be steam distilled and not enriched with propylene glycol, which negates the effect of the essential oils.
8. All vegetable oils must be cold pressed, not hot distilled, this destroys the therapeutic properties of vegetable oils.
9. All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial for the hair or skin.
10. All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally friendly manner (wild-made).
11. All ingredients must, where possible, be biodegradable.