- Super Quick DeliveryOrdered on weekdays before 10 p.m. = Delivered the next Day *
- SHIPPING €4,95 (NL) & €6,95 (BE)Free from € 65 (NL) & € 100 (BE & DE)
- Quality ProductsOnly Award Winning Brands
- EXCELLENT SERVICECustomers rate us with a 9.4/10
John Masters Honey & Hibiscus Repair Hair Mask
Organic hair mask for damaged hair!
John Masters Organics new Repair Hair Mask for Damaged Hair with Honey & Hibiscus is a rich and decadent silicone-free hair mask that puts hair into rehab. This weekly rescue for extremely dry, damaged hair restores hair structure, locks in moisture, and protects hair from further damage. A fusion of organic honey and organic hibiscus work together to restore shine, moisture and manageability, while conditioning bacuri butter and mongogo oil replenish strands. Hair is left stronger, softer and healthier.
Benefits John Masters Organics Honey & Hibiscus Repair Hair Mask
- Delivers intense hydration to dry, damaged hair
- Helps give hair more strength, movement and shine
- Helps reduce hair breakage and provides heat protection
- Organic honey – coats hair in essential nutrients and draws in needed moisture
- Organic hibiscus flower extract – contains amino acids to repair and strengthen strands
- Bacuri butter – intensely soften and nourish hair
- after cleansing, pump a generous amount and massage into hair, focusing on the lengths and ends
- leave in for 3-5 minutes and then rinse thoroughly
- for best results, use twice a week or as needed (use more frequently if hair is extremely damaged)
- Based on natural ingredients
- Certified organic extracts and oils
- Suitable for all hair types
- Free from SLS, SLES, mineral oils, parabens, sulfates, sodium dodecyl sulfate and artificial colors
- Cruelty Free
Water/Aqua/Eau, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Lecithin, Tocopherol, EthylhexylGlycerin, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Wheat Amino Acids, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Honey/Mel/Miel*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol
About the products of John Masters Organics:
1. All products must be made with 70-100% organic ingredients.
2. The products do not contain SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), SLES, parabens, DEAs, MEAs or TEAs.
3. No GMOs (genetically modified organism).
4. Not tested on animals.
5. No artificial fragrances, colors or fillers.
6. All plant extracts and essential oils should, where possible, be certified organically.
7. All essential oils must be steam distilled and not enriched with propylene glycol, which negates the effect of the essential oils.
8. All vegetable oils must be cold pressed, not hot distilled, this destroys the therapeutic properties of vegetable oils.
9. All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial for the hair or skin.
10. All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally friendly manner (wild-made).
11. All ingredients must, where possible, be biodegradable.