- Super Quick DeliveryOrdered on weekdays before 10 p.m. = Delivered the next Day *
- SHIPPING €4,95 (NL) & €6,95 (BE)Free from € 65 (NL) & € 100 (BE & DE)
- Quality ProductsOnly Award Winning Brands
- EXCELLENT SERVICECustomers rate us with a 9.4/10
Attitude Natural Handsoap
100% natural handsoap from Attitude.
Did you know the vitamin C contained in lemon leaves was a natural antioxidant? Antioxidants found in lemon leaves help to fight free radicals, that can cause daily damage to your skin. Featuring an aroma that reminds us of Earl Grey tea and fresh cucumber, ATTITUDE’s Super leaves™ Lemon Leaves Hand Soap contains lemon leaf extract to help purify and regenerate the skin. EWG Verified™, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested, our hand soap includes moringa seed extract, known for its antipollution properties. Put the power of nature to work to promote clean and healthy hands!
The packaging is made from recycled HDPE # 2 plastic.
- Moringa seed extract, with its cleansing and purifying power, decreases the adhesion of pollutants and detoxifies the skin.
- Cleanse hands without drying out skin.
- Our surfactants are made of plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols, free of ethoxylated bi-products contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS.
- 100% natural
- EWG VERIFIED ™ and Top-rated on EWG Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified ™: sustainable and biodegradable
- PETA certified: Not tested on animals.
- Without chemical filters and preservatives
- Without Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
- Not tested on animals
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
Aqua / water / eau, sodium coco-sulfate, sodium chloride, coco-glucoside, vegetable glycerin, decyl glucoside, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, nasturtium officinale (watercress / cresson) extract, tropaeolum magus (indian cress / capucine) extract, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, citrus limon (lemon / citron) leaf extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, 3-hexenol (green leaves), methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmin), dimethyl heptenal (fruit).